Chiropractic Care in Easton, MD
At Cianci Chiropractic Center, Dr. Cianci sees chiropractic care as a combination of science and art. The nervous system controls every part of your body, and it requires special care and attention to keep it functioning at its peak. Because your spine protects your nervous system, it’s important that it remains balanced and free of disturbances. When your spine becomes misaligned, nerve irritability can start to form, sending dysfunction into many other areas of your body.
Through chiropractic care, Dr. Cianci can correct your underlying issues and optimize the function of your spine, leading to:
- Improved health
- Heightened strength and digestion
- Better flexibility and range of motion
- Improved balance and alertness
- Reduced pain
Exceptional Technology and Techniques
Before we begin your care, we’ll always perform specific tests to ensure we craft the best care plan for you—in fact, Dr. Cianci has been called “thoroughly thorough”—and we’re proud of it! Our modern and advanced diagnostic systems let us get the best look at what’s really going on inside of your body and spine, allowing us to put together exactly what you need to heal. Best of all, we can track your progress every step of the way.
When it’s time to be adjusted, Dr. Cianci may use one or a combination of the following techniques and modalities:
- Diversified Technique—During this popular adjustment method, Dr. Cianci will manually move misaligned vertebrae back into place. Patients may hear a popping sound, though most find it to be relieving and relaxing.
- ART (Active Release Technique) – Ideal for patients whose spine has been misaligned for an extended period of time. This technique allows us to work on helping your muscles and ligaments re-learn their proper position.
- Activator Instrument Adjusting – No popping and cracking—Uses a handheld tool to gently realign the vertebrae of the spine without any cracking or popping sound. This is often a great technique for older patients, children or those nervous about chiropractic care. It works especially well for chronic arthritis.
- Cold Laser Therapy—A modality to help decrease inflammation and speed healing within the body. Great for sports injuries and arthritis.
- Custom Exercise Programs—Dr. Cianci may recommend exercise that can be done initially in our practice to ensure proper technique, and later completed at the patient’s home. Proper exercise helps to strengthen the spine and keep the entire body healthy.
Care for Every Patient
Crisis Care (Phase 1)
When a patient first visits our practice, we often provide “crisis” care, or immediate care that helps to reduce the amount of pain or nervous system disturbances being experienced by your body.
Stabilization Care (Phase 2)
Wellness Care (Phase 3)
Begin Your Journey to Health Today
Get Started With Cianci Chiropractic Center
You work hard and put a lot of stress on your body. Overcome pain, discomfort and limited movement with natural, drug and surgery-free treatment. Get back to living life-active and healthy and able to enjoy the wonders of the Eastern Shore!
Monday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm