Cianci Chiropractic Center has created this Essential Guide to Sciatica Pain Relief to help those in the community to find the answers they need to find relief from their Sciatica symptoms.
Causes of Sciatica
You have a sciatic nerve in each leg. Sciatica typically will only occur on one side of the body. A common cause of Sciatica is a pinched nerve in the lumbar spine. There are many causes: a sedentry lifestyle; lifting thiings that are too heavy or it can be sports related.
Symptoms of Sciatica
The common symptoms of sciatica could be moderate to severe pain in your lower back, buttock and down your leg. Numbness and pain can happen with movement as well cause that “pins and needles” sensations in your legs, toes or feet.
At Home Management of Sciatica
Some ways to alieviate pain at home when it comes to sciatica pain is to apply hot/cold to it for some relief. Moving as much as you can may help as it strengthens your muscles and helps your range of motion. There are a few other ways you can help manage your sciatica at home to support the chiropractic care in-between appointments.
- Relief for Sciatica
- How to Prevent Sciatica From Returning
- Six At-home Exercises to Help Manage Sciatica
- Athletes – How to Manage Sciatica at Home
- At-Home Management of Sciatica When your Job Keeps You on Your Feet All Day
- Six tips for Coping with Sciatica and a Desk Job
- Heat or Ice for Sciatica Management at Home
- Four At-home Exercises for Sciatica Relief
- How to Manage Your Sciatica Naturally Through Acupuncture, Massage, and Chiropractic Care
Once you have the root cause identified and your chiropractic care health provider has a plan of action, the work can begin to improve your movement, range, pain management. Your chiropractor at South Orange Chiro will be there every step of the way, looking out for your health and well-being.
- Therapy for Sciatica Pain
- Stop! Do not Make These Five Mistakes for Treating Sciatica
- When to Consider Surgery for Your Sciatica
- Chiropractic Care with Massage and Acupuncture can Relieve Sciatica Pain
- Cure Your Sciatica! Know the Facts about Treatment and Duration
- Physical Therapy for Sciatica
- Sciatica Pain Relief
- Treat the Root Cause of Sciatica with Chiropractic Care
- Challenging Sciatica & Winning
- In Life, No ‘Sidelines’ For Ex-Coach
- Life’s Lessons on a Wakeboard
- Nearing 80, She Bet On Chiropractic Care, And Won
- At 75, ‘I Feel Really Good’
- This Care Is All In The Family